Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

the hair saviour

Not Your Mother's Intensive Hair Unit Renewal Treatment
Not Your Mother's is one of those brands that I've heard about repeatedly on countless beauty blogs, but I've never had the chance to try anything, largely because it's not yet available in the UK. The website does say that UK distribution is coming soon though, which is an exciting prospect! While browsing Walmart when I was on holiday, I found a selection of products and picked a few up, this being one of them. After only a few uses, it's proven to be one of my favourite hair products.







This product comes in a little bottle with a cute heart shaped pump. It's infused with carrot root extract, which is supposed to help repair damaged hair and make it look much healthier. I was a bit wary of the carrot in it, but it doesn't smell like carrots at all. In fact, it smells a lot like something I've used from Lush: I think it might be the Space Girl bath bomb? Anyway, it smells really lovely. I like to apply it mostly to the ends of my hair after I've rinsed my shampoo out and leave it on while I wash my face: it says 1-3 minutes on the bottle but I like to leave it on for at least ten minutes for a real treat. I use it once a week on Sundays to help my hair recover from the week and I'm really impressed with it so far. I hope it's stocked in the UK soon because I'll definitely want to repurchase.

What is your haircare favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment