Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

get to know me tag!

Hello everybody!

Having just started my blog, I was at a loss as to what my first ever post should be. It feels like there's a lot of pressure to make it a good one. After much deliberation, I decided to find a generic 'Get To Know Me' type questionnaire and fill that in, just so anybody reading this can find out a bit more about me.





1. Do you have a middle name?
My middle name is Elizabeth, after both of my grandmothers. I use it in a lot of my social networking usernames.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

I was very into English Literature because I really like to read. German was also a favourite.
 
3. What's your favorite drink?
Diet Coke! I know I ought to drink less of it but it's just so tasty!

 
4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

I don't know to be honest, probably something from Foxes' album because I've been listening to it non-stop.


5. What would you name your children?
I haven't really thought about it too much. Probably something classical and pretty.

6. Do you participate in any sports?

No I do not, although I used to go kickboxing and got to blue belt level!

7. What's your favorite book? 

East of Eden by John Steinbeck, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez, Atonement by Ian McEwan...probably more, but those are the three that come to mind!

8. What's your favorite color?

Purple!

9. What's your favorite animal?

I've always quite liked giraffes.


10. What's your favorite perfume?

This really depends on the season. Right now I'm loving Balenciaga Paris, but I also love Diesel Loverdose for the winter. I also think Killer Queen by Katy Perry smells absolutely gorgeous.


11. What's your favorite holiday?
Got to be Christmas I think.
12. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes! And university!


13. Have you been out of the country?
Multiple times! I even lived in Germany for a year.


14. Do you speak any other languages?
I studied German for eleven years so I'm pretty good at it. Probably wouldn't call myself fluent though!!

 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a younger sister.

16. What's your favorite store?

I haven't bought clothes in ages so I'd have to say Boots for make up, or HMV, where I always seem to be browsing the DVDs.

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
I'm partial to a bit of Wetherspoons really. I know it's not a proper restaurant but it's so cheap!

 
18. Do you like school? 

I did, but unfortunately that part of my life is over :(

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
leighannsays is probably my absolute favourite at the minute. I also love SprinkleOfGlitter, FleurDeForce, AmeliaLiana, EssieButton and GlamLifeGuru!


20. What's your favorite movie? 

Erm...I have a list of my top five favourites, I'm not sure what my favourite out of those is! If I had to choose, I'd probably say Moulin Rouge. 

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Veep, Orange is the New Black (does that count?),  Hannibal, The Newsroom, Shameless, Mad Men and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

22. PC or Mac?

PC all the way. I can't use Macs, they confuse me.

 
23. What phone do you have?

iPhone 5C. It's pink!

24. How tall are you?
5'9" I think? That's what I was told recently.

25. Any pets? 

Unfortunately not :(


I hope this post was nice and informative! I will definitely aim to post here again soon. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment