Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

the 'holy grail' eyeliner


L’Oreal Superliner Black Lacquer (£6.49, available here)

I don’t feel like my face is complete without eyeliner. It was the first make-up item I ever really got into, and I still love it. I’ve tried so many different types and brands over the years, looking for the perfect black eyeliner. Then, last summer, I discovered the L’Oreal Superliner when browsing the shelves in Boots, and I’ve never looked back.


Liquid eyeliner seems to be terrifying to some people, but I think this one is really easy to use and the formula goes on really smoothly. I know that some people don’t like the shiny lacquer finish that this eyeliner offers, but I do: I think there’s something so polished and classy about it. It also stays on all day and requires a bit of effort to remove at the end of the day.


I definitely think this is the best eyeliner that I’ve ever found at the drugstore, and for just £6.49, it’s a real steal that I would recommend.


Have you tried the L’Oreal Superliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment