Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

l'oreal skin perfection 15 second miracle cleansing oil


After I got back into using waterproof mascara earlier this year, I found that ordinary eye makeup removers and cleansing waters just weren't cutting it. No matter how hard I tried, I ended up with black rings around my eyes that were almost impossible to budge. On a little shopping spree, I spotted this bright orange bottle on the shelf and was drawn in by its claim to dissolve 'ever waterproof make-up'. I immediately purchased it and took it home to try.



Despite the orange colour of the bottle, this is actually a clear oil. The instructions state to rub 2 or 3 drops into the face, especially the eyelids and lashes, and then to rinse with warm water. I was worried that, since it is an oil, it would leave my skin feeling greasy but it didn't. I actually find that, after using this to remove my make-up, my skin isn't as desperate for moisturiser as it usually is after cleansing. It also removes all make-up quickly and easily, even those tricky waterproof mascaras.

The bottle claims that this is suitable for all skin types, and it certainly worked well on my dry skin. It's gentle and didn't give me any kind of reaction. It has a light scent but I didn't find it overpowering at all. In fact, it's quite nice :)

This oil retails for £7.99 for 150ml but I find it's usually on some kind of offer.

Have you tried the L'Oreal Skin Perfection line? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment